Probiotic Green Smoothie
The Probiotic Green Smoothie, is a dietary and a healthy slimming green smoothie which is very easy to make. Each serving of the Probiotic Green Smoothie is packed with goodness of 82 Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs, Cereals, Nuts, Legumes and Seaweeds. The ingredients of smoothie are of the finest quality, fermented and matured for over 3 years. It is a drink with immune boosting nutritious natural ingredients, packed with vitamins and minerals.
- The green smoothie will reduce your cravings for unhealthy junk food and sweets and will incline your diet towards healthy veggies and fruits. The taste is very refreshing.
- This smoothie can replace, wholly or partially, one of your daily meals (breakfast, for example). Its active ingredients for diet, chia seeds and psyllium husk, helps your stomach feel full and satisfied and you end up consuming fewer calories. 10 billion of lactic acid bacteria is a sub-key ingredient which supports maintenance of your gut flora and prevention of health and beauty problems caused by bad intestinal conditions. This green smoothie will be very beneficial for you if your diet lacks vegetables and fruits or if you are on a diet.
- It is packed in a zippered pouch and includes 70g of smoothie powder. It is a natural product; made in Japan.
Nutrition facts as per 5g serving:
- Energy 19kcal
- Protien: 0.33g
- Fat: 0.07
- Carbohydrates: 4.25
- Sodium: 3.75mg
- Provides healthy nutrition
- It helps improve the immune function
- Provides feeling of fullness and so can be consumed by even those who are on a diet
- Provides nutrition to those whose diet lacks vegetables and fruits
- Helps body stay energetic
- It helps in maintaining good digestive system
- Helps maintaining good health
1 or more times per day (1 serving = 5gm smoothie powder).
Dextrin, young barley leaf powder, digestion-resistant dextrin, Psyllium husk, chia seeds, oligosaccharide, vegetable mixed powder (young barley leaf, kale, broccoli, pumpkin, pak choi, parsley, carrot, celery, bitter melon, spinach, mulberry leaves, moroheiya, mugwort, tomato), konjak tuber extract, fermented plant extract (dextrin, brown sugar, fruit, vegetable (orange, pineapple, banana, apple, papaya, guava, carrot, kiwi fruit, others), wild plant extract (pfaffia, rosemary, catuaba, purpleipe, cat's-claw, others), cereals (brown rice, kidney bean, corn, oats, barley, peas, cashew nut, black sesame, millet, soybean, rye, others), seaweeds (wakame, kelp, laver), honey, soybean curd refuse powder, starch, lactic acid bacteria (sterilization) baker's yeast (zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, Selenium, chrome, molybdenum containing), citric acid, flavor, polysaccharide thickener, crystalline cellulose, sweetener (aspartame, L-phenylalanine compound), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid Ca, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, folic acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
1 retail pack = 70g pouch
- (For regulatory compliance, FDA registration, imports procedures, customs clearance)
- • Ingredients List
- • Product Formulation sheet
- • Nutritional Facts
- • Free Sale Certificate
- • GMP certificate
- • Certificate of Origin
- • Manufacturing Certificate
- • Please request for any other specific document that you may need)
- You will ideally need to appoint a customs broker or importing agent at your end who is familiar with the importation process. As exporters, we can provide support in the required documents but we can not take responsibility of imports into your country (or any other country. We encourage all our buyers to settle the 'documentation' process in advance (prior to production) so that there is no trouble later on.
Production lead time will be 7 to 8 weeks after you confirm your order with payment. Please note for the repeat orders - Lead time will be shortened upon submission of plan of purchase POP
DESCRIPTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS
1. Chia seeds
Chia seeds (salvia hispanica) are obtained from the fruit Chia. Benefits of Chia seeds are as follows:
- Chia seeds are excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids which helps raise HDL cholesterol, the "good" cholesterol that offers protection against heart attack and stroke.
- Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants, fiber, iron, and calcium.
- When Chia seeds are soaked it in water, they swell up to become about 10 times larger than normal size hence making it perfect food for those who are on a diet.
2. Psyllium Husk
- Psyllium husk is a natural dietary fiber that is obtained from plant aginaceae. It is also known as “Isabgol” in India and is consumed by ordinary households in India. Psyllium contains 2 types of dietary fibers: water soluble dietary fiber and insoluble dietary fiber.
- Water soluble dietary fiber soaks water and hence softens feces. Insoluble dietary fiber swells bigger when it absorbs water and helps peristaltic motion of intestines.
- We can expect that these two types of dietary fibers work well to overcome constipation which is an enemy of beauty. In addition, it is also helpful for those who are on a diet because dietary fibers swell 30~40 times bigger when it absorbs water and hence you feel full.
3. Plant Fermented Extracts
- Plant fermented extract is a liquid that is fermented and maturated by using lactic acid bacterium and yeast. The advantage of using fermented extract is that it helps improving digestive function of the intestine. Since ancient times, Japanese maintained a healthy body by taking the fermented food. Plant fermented extract contains many kind of useful components (vitamins, minerals, amino acids) by fermenting many plant ingredients and they have high anti-oxidative properties. Organic acid made by fermentation improves intra-intestinal environment.
4. Mix of 82 Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs, Cereals, Nuts, Legumes and Seaweeds
The probiotic green smoothie contains a great mix of 82 healthy nutrients of vegetables, fruits, herbs, cereals, nuts, legumes and seaweeds. The health benefits are enormous few of which are as follows:
- Boosts immune system
- Helps cleaning and functioning of the digestive system
- Helps keeping body healthy and energetic
- Detoxifies the body
- Helps in fighting diseases and allergies
- Brings calmness and feeling of happiness
- Provides necessary nutrition that our body requires
- Children who don’t eat vegetables and fruits
- People who are travelling and want to avoid unhealthy junk food
- For fitness enthusiasts
- For old aged people who cannot chew food
- Being a Probiotic drink it is a drink for ALL
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Pour 1 spoon (5g) of smoothie powder in 200ml of water or milk
- Shake/Stir well & enjoy the delicious smoothie
Smoothies for all